Peg Perego YPSI Travel System
- The YPSI stroller and Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido car seat combine to create an attractive and highly functional travel system.
- Innovation design allows for quick and easy folding and closes inward, always keeping upholstery clean.
- Wheels with ball bearings and suspension allow for 360 degree agility and less effort in pushing.
- The backrest can be adjusted to 3 positions: sitting, relaxing, and resting.
- UPF 50+, height adjustable hood (2 1/2″) that follows baby’s growth.
- Car seat includes adjustable Side Impact Protection (SIP) that easily adjusts to 6 different positions with no re-threading required, ensuring the best and safest fit.
- First stage cushion for infants 4lbs and up offers extra support for newborn’s neck and bottom. Second stage cushion correctly supports growing baby. Both cushions help to keep baby’s head properly positioned and are made with our Fresco Jersey soft and breathable fabric.
- The Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido includes an European belt path, allowing an easy and safe installation without the base and the handle acting as an anti-rebound bar.
- Upholstered with a variety of fashionable collections in materials that will keep child comfortable
- All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
- Weight: 22.6 lbs
- Width: 20″
The YPSI measures just 20 inches wide, perfect for adventures where space is at a premium. The streamlined design of the chassis makes maneuvering through crowds easier and more convenient. The telescoping handle accommodates users of different heights and the hand-sewn eco-leather bar adds a touch of elegance. The wheels have a suspension system and 12 ball bearings, which means they are 30% easier to push and can take on different surfaces. The YPSI chassis is travel-system compatible with the Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido Car Seat. The seat is detachable, reversible and can be folded right on the chassis. Learn more at pegperego.com
|Infant Car Seat|
|Maximum Child Weight per Seat|
|Number Of Wheels|
|Accessories for Purchase|
Share on facebook
Share on pinterest
Share on email